All coach boat trailers will need to be stored either inside a container or at the below location off Tigertail Ave.
The fuel dock at Grove Key Marina is no longer functioning due to Hurricane Irma.
Coach boat rules:
- COACH BOATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUT THROUGH THE MOORING FIELDS.
- Everywhere inside the islands plus the mooring fields outside the islands is a no-wake zone.
- The manatee zone in the channels outside the islands is a no-wake zone.
- Go slowly until you are outside the manatee zone and outside the mooring fields.
- When exiting one of the channels from Regatta Park or CGSC, you will encounter mooring fields outside the islands.
- If you are exiting the channel in front of US Sailing Center, you will not encounter a mooring field outside the islands.
- NO wake and NO cut through.
- Please use either Dinner Key Channel of the John A Brennan Channel while exiting or returning to Regatta Park (see below)